Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Computer is my Enemy

Hey family. Hope everyone had a great holiday. Spent my time with the other family and loved every minute of it. I've been working out since the end of October, just to enjoy myself for Thanksgiving.(LOL) I just realized Core Rhythms makes you lose inches, not weight. I weighed myself, and hadn't lost a pound. Well, at least I'm exercising.

Okay Reality T.V. I love the way Modern Family ends.As much as they argue during the show, at the end, they always come together and support, one another. Love that!

Yes, it happened. Leroy Bell, was voted off X-Factor. He was one of my favorites.Since he's gone, I'm predicting the final three: Josh, Melonie, and Rachel. All of these contestants are excellent, but these three definitely bring it when they sing.

I formatted one of my books, for Amazon.com, and when I previewed my book, I lost some chapters. What Am I Doing Wrong? The computer is my enemy. It hates me! I will prevail and post my books soon. I hope! I want to tell my Cowboys, keep winning. Yea! My kids are still getting on my nerves, but this love I have for them, keeps me going.

P.S. I have 9 followers now! Moving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment