Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's going on?

Hey everyone! I wonder if everyone's emotions are going crazy since yesterday's verdict, regarding the Michael Jackson trial. When I heard they'd reached a verdict, I too ran to my television, to find out what it would be. I'm not going to comment on whether he's received a verdict well deserved, but I do want to comment on we're still without a great man, entertainer, and father. It's sad no matter how we look at it. It's hard for families dealing with addictions.

I'm so ready to publish my books on Amazon.com. I've seen a version of how it would look, and I'm very excited for it to happen. I must thank my sister, who is helping me bring my dreams into a reality. Without her, I know I would not be able to do it. Thank you so much, Stone. (lol)

Tonight a new episode of Glee comes on. Yes, I'm a Gleeker. You can never be too old to love Glee. I must admit though, I'm having mixed reviews about this season. So far, I'm not to happy with the season. Borrring! Sorry! It's just my opinion, but I'm not enjoying one episode yet.

People, let's remember to vote today, if your state is voting, you should be out there making a difference. You have no right to complain about the problems, unless you go out and VOTE.

Heart is broken. Just found out a truly gifted man has died. HEAVY D! Prayers go out to his family. Will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment