Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Are You Watching?

I'm exhausted. Writing a book was more than I expected. My sister who I love dearly, gets information every day about writing a book, and she shares it with me, which means I'm constantly changing my book. She's just looking out for me, so I should be grateful, someone's out there doing that for me. Thank you, sis. When my books are finally up, I'll really mean it (lol).

I saw Modern Family from last night and I loved it. I'm a huge Kevin Hart fan. I sure hope he's on the show more. Ty Burrell who plays Phil, is this the craziest man on TV? My oldest son loves his character. Another show I've gotten into, the X-factor. Leroy Bell, WOW! Cannot figure out who to vote for! Everyone is so talented. This will be the most emotional show, when they are voted off. Haven''t watched tonight's episode, but can't wait to see who's staying.

Take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment