Thursday, November 10, 2011

Writers Block

I'm so happy tomorrow's Friday? For the past two days, I've been bothered by writers block. Ugh! This is a terrible feeling, when you're trying to write a series, and have nothing creative to write about. In my head, I have so much to say, but when I start typing, it's not coming out the way I want it to sound. I decided if I don't have anything good to say, to not write about anything at all.

I did the unthinkable. Yes I'm on Twitter. I can barely remember to blog, and yet I've joined another website, where I'll have to share my day to day activities. What was I thinking? This is so not good.

I feel so sorry for all of the victims in the Penn State case. Let's remember the victims, and stop thinking about the revenue the college is bringing in.

Everyone have a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment