Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting What You Pay For?

I'm tired, but I can finally smile. I just finished editing my first two erotica short stories: Deja Vu, and Chocolate Sweets. I'm so happy, I did this myself. I can't wait to share my stories with the readers. I've already selected my book covers, so the hardest part, is getting it right for kindle, e-nook, and smashwords. I want to make sure, readers are getting what they paid for. I want the best, and know the readers do also. Now I have to start editing my romance novels, The Perfect Stranger, and Mixing Pleasure With Business. I had to beg my kids, to let me finish, editing my books. I think if food doesn't kill me, my kids will. Oh, I lost a few inches, exercising. Trying to bring in the New Year right.

Okay, I've reached another milestone. I have 12 followers on Twitter. Happy to have, and follower each one of them. Thanks for all the great information, and tweets!

News-TOO much of it. My mind is spinning with news. I will say this though, my prayers go out to the Virginia Tech families, who lost love ones today. I couldn't believe this happened again. Sad. Everyone please be safe. Live and Love life, like it's your last day. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment