Saturday, December 24, 2011

Everyone Has A Story

I've just finished editing my first romance novella, The Perfect Stranger. My goal for 2012, is to post my books on Amazon to sell. I don't usually write, or predict resolutions for a new year, but this year I did. I have too much to do, and I don't care what it takes, posting my books is my main goal. I have three books sitting on my computer, because I don't know how to format them, for kindle, e nook, and smashwords. What is wrong with me? I wish I could push a button, and poof it's done. I started this blog to talk about my books, but I can't until they're up on Amazon, so you'll have to hear stories about me. Ugh! LOL!

I can't believe it's Christmas tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday, we were bringing in 2011. Wow! Time's flying. I had to sit down my kids, and tell them, I have no money for Christmas. I feel like such a bad mom. I went to the Target for a pack of Under-jams for my youngest child, and tears started rolling down my face, when the woman in front of me, bought three gift cards, for over $400. I had just enough money to buy the Under-jams, which cost $10.06 w/tax. As I drove home, my '94 Dodge Caravan, which I just purchased from a man, started acting up. So not only do I not have any money for my kids, I don't have money to fix our only transportation. Great! Any money I have, is used on bills for the home. My oldest son understands, but my youngest son does not. As a mother, how do you explain to him, why Santa didn't bring any gifts to his house? I'm not looking for people to feel sympathetic for me, because I'm doing the best I can, being a single mother. What I'm trying to do is show people, there's always someone out there who has it, worst then you. I know somewhere out there, someone's story is worst than mine. I am grateful, for my family, to have a roof over my head, and food on the table. Tomorrow I'm going to enjoy every minute, being with my family. I feel Truly blessed. From the bottom of my heart, I want to Wish Everyone a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment