Saturday, December 17, 2011

Am I The Only One Who Needs Computer Skills?

Yep, it's close to Christmas, and my kids still think they're getting something. LOL! I had to put boots to asses today.Too crowded! Everywhere I went, it was either crowded, or I had to sit in traffic, because of the Christmas rush. I found myself arguing over a parking space today. This is crazy. What happened to the recession? Am I the only one in it? People are out there shopping hard.

Someone told me, "As much as I talk, and write, I should be tweeting more." What do I say to that, when they're right? Nothing. I'm so ready to post my erotica's on Amazon. But I have to wait, for help, since I don't have a clue, about a computer. That's why I don't tweet that much. I don't even know how to put a hashtag up. I really need to take a computer class, or buy Computer for Dummies. This is sad. I hate for my books, The Perfect Stranger, Deja Vu, and Chocolate Sweets, to be sitting on my computer, because I don't know how to format to HTML. On top of this blog box, it has Edit HTML. If I don't know how to HTML, how will I know, how to Edit HTML. This is very frustrating. If there's anyone out there who knows how to post a book, leave instructions. PLEASE!

Okay, on the X-Factor. I have two out of three contestants, who I predicted would make it. I did not expect Chris Rene, to make it this far. I'm SHOCKED! I'll be happy if either Josh or Melanie win. They both deserve to be in the finale. Both are very talented.

Am I a bad parent, if I encourage my kids to watch, Beyond Scared Straight? They're nothing like those kids, but I'm trying to make a point to them. The choices they make, have consequences.

I just want to say thank you to all the people following me on twitter. I'm proud of each of them. Let's keep writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment