Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Fun

I can't believe I have a cold/flu. Thank you to son number two. Thanks sweetheart. Having a summer cold is the worst and what makes it so bad is it's not even summer yet. This is crazy (cough, sneeze , wipe the nose). The boys have only been out of school a week for summer and look what I get as a start of summer vacation.

The second book Chase's Passion of the Sensation Series is available on Amazon and All Romance. Remember Nara's Desire is the first book to the Series. Hopefully, Tori's Seduction the last book of the Series will be available in another week or so. Fingers crossed. I hope everyone enjoys this series.


I would write more but-yep my temp is up again. Gotta go. Please be kind to one another. Have a fun summer.

P.S. I've made some changes to my website. Check it out! Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment