Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ebook For Free

I'm finally over this cold. Still a little congestion in my system, but I feel much better. Why do summer colds last so long? I can't begin to tell you how many boxes of tissues and how much Alka Seltzer I have taken. I hope I don't get another cold for awhile. Nasty. My OCD with cleaning was in high alert.

The final book, Tori's Seduction is now available for sale on Amazon and Allromance. This week I am making Nara's Desire for free on Allromance. Happy 4th of July to all of you. A gift from me to you. LOL. I have started on a romance series. Two books down and hoping to start on the third soon. As I said before my Romance books will be much longer than my Erotica books, but I have no idea when they will be out.

I have started a Facebook account as much as I didn't want to. View my blog and you will find a link to it. I have also started a Pinterest account, which I stay on too much. I'm addicted to this website. A link is up on my blog also for that. I have been making some changes to my blog and I hope you like them.

Last but not least. I watched one episode of South Beach Towing and I am hooked on this show. This show is too funny. I cannot believe people who tow go through that much. Bernice runs that show.  Freaking hilarious.

I have to go and get inspired by the Twitter verse. Be kind to one another and don't ever give up on your dreams. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment