Saturday, May 25, 2013

Where Did My Thirties Go?

Where has the time gone? It's the end of May and I feel like this year has flew by. I'm turning 40 on Wednesday and I'm ready for my 40's. I'm not scared of them like I was when I turned 30. I think I went into a depression when I turned 30. I didn't want to get old. When I was in my 20's I thought going into your 30's made you old, but little did I know. I think I've learned a lot in my 30's and it has prepared me for my 40's. I still have some growing up I need to go through, but I think I'm on the right path for this new milestone.

Nara's Desire is the first book to my Sensation Series and I can't wait to put the other two books up (Chase's Passion-Book 2 and Tori's Seduction-Book 3). I really enjoyed writing these books. When I write, I want the reader to put himself, or herself in the hero, or heroine character of the book. I write hoping the readers will enjoy my books. Yes, my books are short stories, but this is the start for me to introduce my romance books, which will be much longer than the erotica's.

I want to wish everyone a great Memorial weekend, and let's keep Oklahoma in our prayers. Treat everyday as if it's your last.

Happy Birthday Wishes to Marcus and Dylan. I love you both.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment