Friday, May 10, 2013

Amazon Filtering?

Deja Vu is out and I am getting great reviews for the cover. My covers are bought at http://www.goonwrite.com/
James does great work. My sister told me about him and I have been a fan since then. I have finished a Erotica Series and they are in the process of being edited. The covers were purchased also.

I'm upset with Amazon. It was brought to my attention that Amazon was filtering Erotica books (which is one of the genres I write in). I read a blog post by Selena Kitt regarding this problem. Click the link to read the post  http://selenakitt.com/blog/   
I decided to see if my books had been ADULT filtered by them and it seems as if my books were. I could not find neither one of my books when I searched. THIS SUCKS! I'm just starting out and now I have to deal with this.Why are we being condemned for something we love to do, that's not hurting anyone? There's a majority of people who love Erotica. Selena Kitt is established, but what happens to those who are just starting out? Those who are trying to get our names and books established to readers? I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to keep on writing, and putting more books on their website until they have no choice, but to accept my work. I'm not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment