Monday, April 23, 2012

Losing Legends

Hey everyone! I can't believe April is almost over. So far this has been the weirdest year for me. This year is going by so fast. I can barely keep up with the To-Do's of each day. I haven't had time to blog like I should, with making corrections with my books, and spending time with my family. If I want to be a great author, I have to put in as much time as possible. 

Speaking of books. I have taken The Perfect Stranger down from Amazon and Allromanceebooks until it is properly edited. My other book Deja Vu is on Amazon KDP Select. This book cannot be taken down until my 90 days are up. This sucks, but thank God I found a great editor. I want my books to be great, and want the readers to be inspired and continue to read other books I write. This whole self publishing process has been quite a learning experience for me. I never expected self publishing to be this hard. It's more work than I imagine having to do. I'm sure once I feel content with my books, I'll laugh about all the problems I've been going through with my books (Right now, not so funny. Chaotic). I had to ask my designer to change the cover of my third book (See what I mean. Chaotic). Does it get any easier self publishing books?

We are losing legends. Whitney Houston, Don Cornelius, now Dick Clark. RIP Dick Clark. I grew up on Soul Train, American Bandstand, and Solid Gold. Am I telling my age or what? When I was young, I never missed an episode of these shows. Watching these shows were the highlight of my childhood. They made my day. I enjoyed them so much. So many people are dying. It breaks my heart. I tell my family everyday how much I love them. I'm living for today, because tomorrow is not promised. I'm going to enjoy every moment with my family. I'm truly blessed to have them. I want to say thank you to everyone on Twitter who is following me. They are all so talented.

Tomorrow is not promised. Ride this life out as if it's your last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment