Friday, February 17, 2012

The National Network of Organ Donors

What's up everyone! This hasn't been a great week, but it's been a better week then last week. It's Friday, thank God. For some reason this week went by slowly to me. I just realize, this is my third blog this week (So much for someone who hates to blog, huh).

Okay, this is the last time I will speak about this. I've been deliberating over my mishap with my books, and I've decided to donate the money made for those books. Anyone who bought the unrevised version, money will be donated to the TNNOD.org (The National Network of Organ Donors). Anyone who knows me, know this is the kind of person I am. No one said anything, or complained about wasting their hard earned money on the unrevised versions. This is something I wanted to do. I have been a organ donor since I was 18, and I would recommend to anyone to be one. Life is so precious. I probably won't see any monetary profits until April, but when or if  I receive anything, I will donate, and hope to post the receipt online for everyone to see.

Let's keep the Houston (Whitney Houston) family in our prayers. Tonight and tomorrow is going to be the hardest time for them. Saying goodbye is never easy.

Enjoy life as if it's your last day. Love each other.

1 comment:

  1. Agree that houston goodbye moment will be a tough time for hardcore fans of hers, like myself. Still feel like there's a dent in the universe, and to the nature of music in general. Nice post, joining the blog. Hope you do so to mine too.

    ReplyDelete